Due to the high frequencies that are now present here on planet earth, the importance of supporting our body nutritionally is absolutely necessary for us to hold and integrate these frequencies if we wish to experience this transformation with ease and grace.
So I have added a new category “recipes” and I share one with you now…please share your own on this blog.
Indian Spiced Sweet Potato Fries
4 sweet potatoes (I leave the skin on)
2 tsp. garam masala
1 tsp. coriander
1 tsp. cumin
1 tsp. salt (I use Himalayan)
1/2 tsp. Black pepper (I use white pepper)
2 tbsp. olive oil (I use extra virgin)
1. Wash and cut sweet potatoes lengthwise in half. Cut each half in 4 slices. Place potatoes in large mixing bowl.
2. Mix all dry seasonings together. You’ll add olive oil last.
3. Pour dry seasoning over potatoes and mix well with your fingers.
4. Add olive oil and mix well.
5. Set aside for 1/2 to 1 hr. to marinate.
6. Spray shallow roasting pan with PAM. Spread potato mixture evenly in pan.
7. Place on middle oven rack. Bake at 400 degrees, for 30 minutes, turning once after 15 minutes.
This entry was posted in Recipes
. Bookmark the permalink